Monday, 17 September 2012

Features I will include:



There is a prominent use of eyes in many horror films, as shown above in 'The Eye' (2006). This is something I would like to lnk in to my horror film as the basic aspect of the film is that a girl is being watched, making eyes a somewhat crucial part of the trailer. The use of this is usually reasonably inconspicuous, with people not nessescarily realising that they are a large part of the film. They are ofcourse also very creepy if used correctly which is useful in a horror. I hope to be able to use this common aspect in my filming process as to adhere with the themes of the genre.

Along with this I am planning on using one of the common 'stock screams' used by so many horror films. I would have liked to have been able to use the 'Wilhelm scream' which is perhaps the most famous of all of these screams however with a purely female cast this would have been too difficult to include.

No comments:

Post a Comment