In the trailer I would try to include a mixture of what I would include in the film, for example there will be both deep somewhat clever moments and jumpy aspects. We would not include too much gore in the trailer as to not distract from the main meaning of the film and so I can get across the correct feel to the film. It would also be difficult to realistically film a death without the sort of effects professional make up and CGI crews would have. So it would be wise to avoid having to do this in order to prevent the trailer looking too amateur and unrealistic. I plan to show short disconcerting clips in order to give off an idea but not show everything. So for example I won’t explain things in detail in the trailer but the audience will be aware of the general storyline and concept of what is happening.
No comments:
Post a Comment