Friday, 12 October 2012

Props

The props I will need to use consist of mainly ominous, old looking objects such as small tarnished statues, traditional paintings and even bigger objects like a grandfather clock. All of these I have readily available to me, meaning there is no practical issue in locating what I need. I will also be including more commonly scary props such as chains and hooks, these wont be essential to the story line however they may subconsciously create a foreboding feeling of fear. I will also need a pile of old books and diaries which may be harder to locate as buying a new looking book would not create the correct feel to the film.

1 comment:

  1. Still photo shots of the types of things you would use would be helpful here. To get very high marks I would be looking to see you demonstrate how the prop could be used to create mise-en-scene. You do this by suggesting how it would dominate or not dominate the film frame; how it could be used as a framing device or by looking at several similar options and identifying why one is chosen over the others to be in the film.

    ReplyDelete