
These pictures show the stages of development in my work on the film poster leading to the finished product (the last picture). In the first image I only included what I thought was the most important information, this being the title, tag line and actors/ production information which is always found on these posters. I then decided it also needed a release date as this is crucial information which I had overlooked until this point.Also then included was a website which many posters now include and an age certificate in order to target the correct audience as there is no point in enticing under 18s the the film when they will be unable to view it and in the case of horror films the idea of it being over 18 may lead people to want to see the film as there will be inappropriate or damaging content which is viewed as a plus to some in the horror genre.
No comments:
Post a Comment