I have now decided I would like to slightly change the layout of my poster by moving over the picture so its not centered. I feel that it currently looks too busy in the middle of the poster as this is where all of the writing is such as the title and movie information. By moving the background picture so the statue is at the side gives a slightly more sinister feel to the picture as it looks as if the stature is hiding, a theme of the movie which would then be continued on this. However in order to do this I will have to reshoot the picture with the statue at the side as there would be no background on half of the picture if I simply moved the image to the edge. This should not be too difficult though as I now know exactly what I want from the picture.

I am not sure about why you have only a part of the image on this blog. Make sure you contextualise the images you use.
ReplyDelete