Throughout this project I have used multiple media technologies to produce my products. At first I used Adobe Photoshop when editing the pictures I have used in my Poster and Magazine cover. I had previously used this program in my AS work and so knew how to use it and did not come across any major issues. This made editing the photos a lot simpler and easier as I didn't need to learn how to use a new program. I also used Adobe In Design in order to make both ancillary tasks, which I had also used previously.
In my research and planing I used the web application 'Popplet' to arrange my plans and thoughts on what I would include and base my work on. This included information on clothing and makeup, props and my target audience along with other details and conventions of horror films. This can be seen in the 'Research and Planning' labels. I also used Google for researching examples of other movie posters and their fonts and background images which helped me to chose the type of poster I wanted.
To edit and put together my film trailer I used Serif Movieplus, however there was no free trial of this which would allow me to edit my film at home along with the work I was doing at school. I therefore turned to the film editing software which was already downloaded on my home computer, Corel Video Studio Pro. I actually found this program easier to use and have had no issues with it as it has a simple format and is similar to the Serif software.
For my evaluation I have used 'Voki' and 'Prezi' which are both online technologies intended to help present for either fun or work purposes. These presentation tools are easy to use once you understand them, and there are many tutorial videos online which explain how to use the programs meaning they are reasonably simple and probably the most straight forward of all the technologies I have used, with Voki being the easiest to understand and use.
No comments:
Post a Comment