I feel my ancillaries support my main product due to the use of colour themes and recurring images. For example the use of black and white with barely any other colours included in both the poster and magazine cover reflect the dark tones I have used in my horror film trailer. Another obvious link is the use of the same model in both ancillaries and the film. I was originally going to use a different image in the ancillaries however I changed my mind as I felt using the same model would allow more of a flow between products and would allow the film and ancillary tasks to be recognisable as being linked.
I also tried to keep the same style of hair and makeup throughout both the film and the ancillaries to ensure the three aspects are alike and connected. The fonts used also create a link, using similar, structured style fonts on both my Poster and on my Magazine Cover. Similar fonts have also been used in the actual trailer itself to create this flow along with the actual font 'Akoom' used on the 'The Silence' logo which has been included in all of my work.
No comments:
Post a Comment