Thursday, 4 April 2013

Magazine





The first stage in producing my magazine cover was deciding on the positioning of the main elements, these being the background picture and magazine logo. I decided to place the background image off centre as I felt the picture itself was too basic and moving it aside would allow more room for other aspects, such as the mention of the film, which can be seen bellow, and other details.




I was originally going to have a banner (as I have at the top of the page) at the bottom too, however I realised with the placement of the picture like this I would need something to cover up where the picture ends. In order to do this I simply decided to have a shape including the information I would have had on the banner, placed over this part of the image. I have also included a couple of extra features which would commonly be seen on most magazines. Adding these aspects allows the page to look more realistic and to an extent more professional and believable. 



No comments:

Post a Comment